On-campus graduate tuition
Estimate your cost per semester, including tuition and fees, for traditional on-campus graduate classes.
Online graduate tuition
Online business graduate programs at UW-Whitewater are a superior value at $678 USD per credit for the 2023-24 academic year — whether you are a Wisconsin resident, an out-of-state student, or international student. If you compare our graduate tuition to other AACSB-accredited business schools who offer online classes, you will find that this per-credit price is quite reasonable.
What creates this value?
- Full-time faculty with doctoral degrees teach all classes.
- All faculty complete specific training for online teaching.
- Faculty lectures are recorded in a state-of-the-art media studio and included with each course.
- An external team reviews online courses.
- High levels of student/faculty interaction are standard.
- Helpdesk technical staff are dedicated to assisting master's students with online technology.
If you plan to mix online and face-to-face classes in the same semester, you will pay regular tuition and fees for face-to-face classes and then add on the per-credit online tuition to your traditional class tuition.
Graduate students can purchase textbooks and other instructional materials through the University Bookstore or elsewhere online. Students should verify what materials are needed with their instructor.
UW-Whitewater students may apply for financial aid in the form of grants, loans, scholarships, or employment. All of these make up a “Financial Aid Package” and may be offered singly or in various combinations. Since funds are limited, priority for aid is based on financial need and how promptly applications are filed.
For more information on the Cost of Attendance, click here.