Grade Appeals

Grade Appeals

Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"


If a student has reason to believe the grade is incorrect the student may act on that by taking the steps outlined in the University Policies & Resources Handbook. 

 Grade Appeals

Contact Us

Registrar's Office
Roseman Hall, Room 2032
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
800 West Main St.
Whitewater, WI 53190-1790

Phone 262-472-1570
Fax 262-472-1370
Email Us

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
7:45 - 4:30