UWS Chapter 14: Student Academic Disciplinary Procedures
UWS 14.04 Disciplinary sanctions
- The following are the disciplinary sanctions that may be imposed for academic misconduct in accordance with the procedures of s. UWS 14.05, 14.06 or 14.07:
- An oral reprimand;
- A written reprimand presented only to the student;
- An assignment to repeat the work, to be graded on its merits;
- A lower or failing grade on the particular assignment or test;
- A lower grade in the course;
- A failing grade in the course;
- Removal of the student from the course in progress;
- A written reprimand to be included in the student's disciplinary file;
- Disciplinary probation; or
- Suspension or expulsion from the University
- One or more of the disciplinary sanctions listed in sub. (1) may be imposed for an incident of academic misconduct.
History: Cr. Register, February, 1989, No. 398, eff. 3-1-89.