About the University Center
Fall 2017 Hours
Sunday: 11:00am - Midnight
Monday-Wednesday: 7:00am - Midnight
Thursday-Friday: 7:00am - 1:00am
Saturday: 8:00am - 1:00am
Download Fall 2017 Departmental Hours Here
UC Building maps
Download our building maps here.
To provide a welcoming and supportive environment that contributes to the educational process and enhances the campus experience.
- To be a leader in building campus community.
- To create memorable experiences for students and guests.
- To be a leader among college student unions.
UC Core Values
- Integrity - We value personal commitment to honesty and truth. We reflect this in our words and actions.
- Accountability - We hold ourselves responsible for excellence in all programs and services, embracing change and encouraging innovation. We anticipate and exceed the expectations of our customers and fellow team members.
- Relationships - We value working together as a team members, committed to helping one another reach our shared vision and goals. We recognize the need to maintain balance in the various roles we assume in our lives.
- Respect - We treat everyone like customers, including our fellow team members. We smile, acknowledge, listen and communicate openly and honestly.
- Diversity - We value the difference between and among people, and open exchange of individual ideas and opinions.