Outstanding Freshman Award
The Outstanding Freshman Award recognizes a freshman student who has experienced UW-Whitewater to the fullest during their first year.
- Award Amount $1000.00
- Award amount will be distributed in two installments: $500.00 will be applied to the Fall 2015 tuition bill and the other $500.00 will be applied to the Spring of 2016 tuition bill.
- Recipient must remain in good academic standing to receive both installments and must be enrolled as a full time student during both semesters.
- Candidates must be a new freshman student who began their career at UW-Whitewater in the Fall of 2014.
- Candidate must complete the online application by March 30 and have one reference from a UW-Professional Staff member submitted to our office.
- Application is now closed!
- Application is due March 30th by 12:00 P.M.
- Notifications will be made April 17th and honored at the Campus Award Ceremony scheduled on May 3rd at 1:00 P.M.
Email Kristin Armstrong at email@example.com