Summer Session 2017
May 30 - August 19
Benefits of taking summer courses:
- Stay on track: Students who take summer courses are 21% more likely to graduate in four years.
- Graduate Sooner: You can take up to 12 credits during the summer, that's almost a full semester.
- Improve your GPA: Have a bad grade in a class? Re-take it during the summer.
- Short Sessions: Summer sessions last less than three weeks.
- In-class or Online: Summer courses will fit any schedule.
||May 30 to June 17
||June 19 to July 8
||July 10 to July 29
||July 31 to August 19