Summer Session 2018
May 29 - August 18
Benefits of taking summer courses:
- Stay on track: Students who take summer courses are 21% more likely to graduate in four years.
- Graduate Sooner: You can take up to 12 credits during the summer, that's almost a full semester.
- Improve your GPA: Have a bad grade in a class? Re-take it during the summer.
- Short Sessions: Summer sessions last less than three weeks.
- In-class or Online: Summer courses will fit any schedule.
||May 29 to June 16
||June 18 to July 7
||July 9 to July 28
||July 30 to August 18