University Health and Counseling Services
Ambrose Center


Submit a Question Form


If you are a UW-Whitewater student, use the box below to anonymously ask UHCS staff a question.

All questions will be read but only a limited number will be answered.

Ask UHCS provides general physical and mental health information only and should not be considered specific medical or psychological advice, a diagnosis, treatment or a second opinion. If you have an existing condition that could be adversely affected by information provided on this site, or if you have an urgent health problem consult with a health care provider before acting on information contained here. Ask UHCS does not respond immediately to questions and does not answer all questions submitted.

All general questions about physical and mental health are encouraged. For specific medical or psychological advice, please call 262-472-1300 for an appointment.

My question is:



All information on this website is written by UHCS professional staff unless otherwise noted. No data is collected on visitors to this site. Financial Support for this web site is provided by University Health & Counseling Service, Division of Student Affairs, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater. This web site does not accept advertising.

This site is not meant to replace the advice of a health care or counseling professional. You should not rely on any information on these pages, or information generated for you by this site, to replace consultations with qualified professionals regarding your own specific situation. Some links take you to a source outside of UHCS. The owners of that site, not UHCS, are responsible for the content.