In the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater Department of Management, we are developing leaders with outstanding organizational and problem solving abilities. Management is an expansive discipline affecting every aspect of manufacturing, government, non-profit, and private companies, and organizations.
The Department of Management is the largest department in the College of Business and Economics. It offers undergraduate BBA majors in:
- General Management
- Dr. Louise Tourigny (firstname.lastname@example.org) can provide you with further information on this major.
- Human Resource Management
- Coordinator, Dr. Kelly Delaney-Klinger (email@example.com) can answer your questions about this major.
These majors can lead a student to a career such as a retail manager, personnel manager, recruitment officer, production manager, purchasing supervisor, or even business owner. A degree in Management also provides a relevant foundation of knowledge for students wanting to pursue their MBA degree.
SPOTLIGHT: Olivia Rush, student paper: Gender Pay Gap
Learn about our majors!
What opportunities does the Department offer for student organization involvement?
- Collegiate Entrepreneurs Organization (CEO) students have taken first place in the “Fast-Pitch” Elevator Competition, Warhawk Business Plan Competition, and multiple CEO National Conference Awards
- Society for the Advancement of Management (SAM)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) has won their 27th consecutive Superior Merit Award, competing against 137 active chapters
The College of Business and Economics is accredited by AACSB International. Only 5% of business schools in the world have been able to obtain this highest standard of accreditation.
If you think a Management degree may be for you, you can: