Records & Transcripts

Records & Transcripts

Ask a complete question, like "How do I obtain my transcripts?"

WINSRecords and Transcripts

Choose the appropriate link below for more information regarding academic record, grade reports and transcripts requests.


Academic Record Request

Instructions on requesting official transcripts, grade reports on letterhead and unofficial transcripts when you do not have access to WINS.

Grade Report Request

Instructions on requesting a grade report through the mail, if unable to print off a report from WINS.

Official Transcripts

Information and options regarding ordering of official UW-Whitewater or Milton College transcripts.

Unofficial Transcripts

Instructions regarding requesting unofficial transcripts through the mail when unable to print a transcript from WINS.


Registrar's Office
Roseman Hall, Room 2032
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
800 West Main St.
Whitewater, WI 53190-1790

Contact Us

Phone 262-472-1570
Fax 262-472-1370
Email Us

Office Hours
Monday - Friday
7:45 - 4:30
(Except Holidays)