School of Graduate Studies

Overload Request Form

Graduate students are allowed to register for no more than 15 credits in a semester. Students under contract as a graduate assistant, or students on academic probation, are limited to registering for no more than 12 credits in a semester. Students wanting to take more credits than allowed under these strictures should complete and submit an Overload Request Form.

Click Here To Download Overload Request Form